sense of humour.

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Update, Dave just pm'd me to say it was a collective decision made by all the room mods....do I believe this...?
Of course not....that sinister woman would do anything to cover her odious tracks.
England room is pretty vibrant tonight...reminds me a bit of the old yah room :)

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In reply to Connie, most of what you say is contrived rubbish, I'm rarely vulgar, a little bit risque at times maybe but, it seems to be appreciated in the room by the vast majority.
With regard to mod abuse, if giving an opinion is mod abuse then, I'm guilty. I may have overstepped the mark once and, I think it was with you and, if you recall I immediately pm'd you with an apology but, I can see you are prepared to muddy the water and, support Hollie at all costs.
I wish you luck, you are defending the indefensible and, operating within infantile rules that make the yah room the most insidious I've ever been in.
My next and final post will be my farewell to the YAH room. I managed to post it in the room before I was kicked but, I'll post it here for any who missed it.....good luck.

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I had a long conversation with Dave9uk last night in which he explained the reasons for my constant banning. He claimed they are Mod abuse and, Holly abuse. In answer to the first, I never ever knowingly abuse mods but, have disagreed with then on a few occasions. If I ever consider I’ve overstepped the mark I’ve immediately pm’d them to apologise. Connie or JoJo will bear testimony to this. With regard to Hollie I’ve pointed out her many serious flaws on the forum, I don’t consider this to be abuse but, a serious attempt to remove the room from the chains she’s shackled it in. The upshot of the above is that Dave suggested my ban would be removed if I would apologise to Holly (he was in constant consultation with her during our chat) but,given the negative impact I believe she has had on the room I was unable to do this. Some in the room on reading this may have a few questions for the mods. I would ask you not to do this, the mods in general were great chatters before they became mods and are merely doing Hollie’s bidding however dictatorial and harsh this might be.

Anyway…cheerio you lot, maybe catch up in another room sometime….tc

navsbad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
pm's are meant to be private..they're sacrosanct..I'm appalled at this invasion of privacy!
This was an official message from a mod on behalf of Hollie and, I told him during it it would be published on the forum. He was given an option not to have it published but, Hollie refused to let him.
You can be as appalled as you like but, I have very few weapons when dealing with people with the absolute power mods have

wookie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i just want to know when the hell all these "room votes" take place as have never seen 1 yet and io have chatted in yah for at least 3years now

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe they are undercover like that site experiment a certain mod was involved in (silly kaz for not realising this) while using various names to watch the room and pm favourites with her phone no :D
ooo what did i miss?

J

Jo_King

just read this, best thread on the forum, so far, not much humour in the discussion,but still, made for an interesting read, very.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If only one person is laughing and the person that is being targeted is not, then that's bullying, and sometimes that may not be recognised by the one doing the bullying. That's why I'm always cautious about what i joke about. I'm also aware that someone may be offended by what i put in the chat.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i think sarcasm and quick wittedness are good traits and add humor to a chatroom. political correctedness can go too far and is unnecessary at times. i find lots of jokes funny but there may be a few who are offended. in my opinion if they are so few and are offended, dont read it, block that person. like if 90 are in a room and mostly laugh at a seemingly harmless joke, and there is one or two saying thats too pervie or whatever, doesnt majority rule in a sense?

I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between sarcasm and reality online. For the simple fact that being online you can't see someones facial expressions or body language.
There will be a few people who will be offended by what is said. Perhaps because of a joke with bad taste that someone has personal experiences in.
The way i see it, is that I'm a guest in this house. I do not own this house and must follow the rules of the house. If i do not follow those rules, then i may be told to leave that house. Rules that we agreed to before we started to use the chat site when we signed up.

I'm all about fairness at the end of the day. And i have criticised the websites actions before, such as reducing the age limit to enter the chat site.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between sarcasm and reality online. For the simple fact that being online you can't see someones facial expressions or body language.
There will be a few people who will be offended by what is said. Perhaps because of a joke with bad taste that someone has personal experiences in.
The way i see it, is that I'm a guest in this house. I do not own this house and must follow the rules of the house. If i do not follow those rules, then i may be told to leave that house. Rules that we agreed to before we started to use the chat site when we signed up.

I'm all about fairness at the end of the day. And i have criticised the websites actions before, such as reducing the age limit to enter the chat site.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gawd Wojcik.... are you serious?
You cant for one moment think online chat is serious.... it aint!

Back