Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MatUre

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Artificial Intelligence or AI is already capable of writing news articles as well as a human reporter.
AI can also hold text conversations as well as a human.

OpenAI originally funded by Elon Musk have managed to create AI capable of making up complete beleivable stories after being given a short prompt about the subject matter. In fact it can write beleivable fake news.
The AI is so dangerous to mankind it is kept locked away it is said.
In a recent poll 64 percent said AI will bring an end to mankind.
Robots will replace human workers and AI online will replace human writers in jobs from journalists to office staff.
When this happens, humans might not be needed.
What should we do? Replies please
Also, Vote in the poll.

Sheldon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It is Getting Strong & stronger every Year. The overall research goal of artificial intelligence is to create technology that allows computers and machines to function in an intelligent manner. The general problem of simulating (or creating) intelligence has been broken down into sub-problems

B

Bad_Influence

As technology progress, the artificial intelligence trained system will provide more services like self-driving cars, self-piloted planes, corporate telephone systems etc. Many complicated tasks like weather prediction and stock trading can also be done by these computers. The future of artificially trained computers cannot be predicted. Scientists are trying to make computers that can beat the intelligence of humans. The artificial intelligent future computer may change the life of humans; they are trying to make computers that can understand human speech and even beat the most intelligent human in chess.:cool:

More copy/paste nonsense. Have you no opinion of your own or do you just blindly believe what you are told?

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Getting seriously worried, I mean have you seen the Terminator films :eek::eek::D

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Well my intelligence IS artificial … I often chat about sh*te I know very little about but make out like I do :rolleyes: xx

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One day ai and computers generally will have the power to recreate or pick out/remove certain dna or genetic code in either mass breeding with a machine network or allowing humans to choose the genetic code of the child which will be restricted choice to what the machine or those controlling the machine want

My prediction the perfect worker or slave for corporations and big business when it no longer needs the data input of humans ai will genetically redefine humanity possibly a new form of humanoid removing flawed defects or mental or physical disorders no matter how slight or severe

There will be no more flawed geniuses
No more warrior genes, free thinkers or those born with heredity genetic defects or disease
Just humanity as worker bees for the system

There will be no diversity of humanity just those to fit roles in a future system hovering around the queen bee which is the machine it will just be the next step of social engineering which has been ongoing now for pretty much recorded history

Buggleskelly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Artificial intelligence is more accurate than doctors in diagnosing breast cancer from mammograms, a study in the journal Nature suggests.
not sure if that says more about doctors than A.I.

R_Deckard_

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This poll is neck and neck... a nailbiting finish, will humanity survive?

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why do we need dumb AI when we got 6 billion real dumb people that will gladly give u their dumb ideas free of charge

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Will AI bring an end to mankind

Not before mankind does perhaps?

Whe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello who is here to catch cruise with me

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do hope so, we've had our run and we're horrid.

How are we horrid?
I have yet to understand this love of the Malthusian pseudo science that the planet is dying and we are parasites.
It was debunked 200 years ago, the planet can easily support 20-30 billion people and human inventiveness has taught us to do more with less.
This constant harping on about the climate, well look back at all the doom mongers over the last 200 years, not one has been right.

CameltoeAndWine

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How are we horrid?
I have yet to understand this love of the Malthusian pseudo science that the planet is dying and we are parasites.
It was debunked 200 years ago, the planet can easily support 20-30 billion people and human inventiveness has taught us to do more with less.
This constant harping on about the climate, well look back at all the doom mongers over the last 200 years, not one has been right.

I didn't say any of those things. You asked me a question and then launched into a response to what you believed would be my answer.

You have only supported my point, the arrogance.

Back