Banned

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ooh i s
ee he sent megs to fight his corner maybe she gives him what we dont or she havin trouble with her ignore take ya own advice and stick it im just voicin MY opinion

no one has sent me i speak as i find , i am allowed to speak as i find too.

E

Esme

My opinion is this, when a man for whatever reason calls a woman a w****, ****, slag etc on a forum or chat room to me it shows his real personality...he has no respect for women and whether or not he has always "been nice" to you, surely it rings alarm bells that this is the true person? If he acts like this to some women, its in his dna to be that way...so I would be very wary....why did he call certain people that? Maybe they didn't want to chat in an "adult" way, I neither know or care, all I know is if i see a man or woman for that fact being personally insulting to another i.e. fat, ugly, w**** etc etc it makes me realise I don't need to chat to people like that !
WOW - it seems that in general men on here think that all women are 'up for it' etc. and can be abused. I have been on chat sites for 10 years and have been 'verbally abused' so many times, in PM mostly, where these slime balls come and take it out of us women!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes and so are we so why you tellin us to ignore him what part of he is banned dont u get lol
your the ones who have problem with him if and when he returns to the rooms just ignore him

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dont have a problem with him im just sayin what a vile bitter man he is . Hes banned how can he be our problem lolol

SweetButPsycho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
WOW - it seems that in general men on here think that all women are 'up for it' etc. and can be abused. I have been on chat sites for 10 years and have been 'verbally abused' so many times, in PM mostly, where these slime balls come and take it out of us women!
The majority of men on here are lovely. We have some great laughs in lobby and young at heart

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
piss off ya nutter like i said u must be givin him something we all refused to
like i said ur droning on and on like a stuck record , and no not giving anyone anything grow up act your age not your shoesize.

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
like i said ur droning on and on like a stuck record , and no not giving anyone anything grow up act your age not your shoesize.
pmsllll and ur goin on like he owes u the world put up and shut up thats how he likes his women ile carry on cos i can rippin ur man dont feel the need to reply run along like he has

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
pmsllll and ur goin on like he owes u the world put up and shut up thats how he likes his women ile carry on cos i can rippin ur man dont feel the need to reply run along like he has
yawn

Mmb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i dont understand y your having a go at megs isnt that a vile thing to do

Back