Banned

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol lets just say they couldn't possibly be any worse esme,
Most are OK but if your face don't fit for whatever reason sweetie (they don't even need one) then they choose not to turn a blind eye, they have their faves but dont worry sweetie cecaue the members like these guys in this thread are awesome as well as many others so you'll be fine xxx

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do people moan about getting banned?...when you log on you tick the rules box, if you dont want to follow them, dont log on!..simples!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do people moan about getting banned?...when you log on you tick the rules box, if you dont want to follow them, dont log on!..simples!
I agree its getting a bit of a running joke now how many people are moaning about being banned. People seem to be just intent on breaking rules only to winged about being banned.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree yaris but I think most moan about the unfairness of bans, some can be racist and really vile and nowt happens
True, i have seen some that in my mind haven't warranted a ban, but its when they blatantly flaunt the rules then come on here and whinge that annoys me, suck it up!..pull up your big boys/girls pants and get on with it! lol

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hes not been banned for bein nice has he were all entitled to an opinion an theres mine

My opinion is this, when a man for whatever reason calls a woman a w****, ****, slag etc on a forum or chat room to me it shows his real personality...he has no respect for women and whether or not he has always "been nice" to you, surely it rings alarm bells that this is the true person? If he acts like this to some women, its in his dna to be that way...so I would be very wary....why did he call certain people that? Maybe they didn't want to chat in an "adult" way, I neither know or care, all I know is if i see a man or woman for that fact being personally insulting to another i.e. fat, ugly, w**** etc etc it makes me realise I don't need to chat to people like that !

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
For those who say hes done nowt wrong to them dont mean the side we see of him aint his true colours bitter nasty vile man springs to mind
like i said i know few others who said he be ok to them too , and the saying is use IGNORE thats what its there for.

Back