Banned

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I got banned for "doxing?? I havnt never heard of the word let alone know what the hell it is!! It's like it's personal now to be honest, it's ban after ban after bloody ban and and I've taken responsibility for them every time and apologised, and yet there's them certain chatters (if you can call them that) such as Jared who comes in and hurls vile, disgusting stuff at people and not only are the staff very aware of it but were expected to just put up with it!! Where's the sense in that

B

Beemovie

I don't even know what doxxing is honey??
xx
Doxing is posting personal information about someone else in chat which is intended to cause harm. As for the "It's personal", of course it is. They have their favourites and those they do not like. I have been banned from YAH for over a month and why? god knows.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Doxing is posting personal information about someone else in chat which is intended to cause harm. As for the "It's personal", of course it is. They have their favourites and those they do not like. I have been banned from YAH for over a month.
Thought for a minute you were going say you were banned, again! lol

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Doxing is posting personal information about someone else in chat which is intended to cause harm. As for the "It's personal", of course it is. They have their favourites and those they do not like. I have been banned from YAH for over a month and why? god knows.
Oh right!! What a strange word lol, the only thing I posted was 3 screenshots of a conversation which was in my own text messages on my phone, but thank you for taking the time to explain what that is bee,
I hope you manage to get your YAH ban sorted, I literally never go in there cause you only have to fart and your banned lol boring in there too

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I got banned for "doxing?? I havnt never heard of the word let alone know what the hell it is!! It's like it's personal now to be honest, it's ban after ban after bloody ban and and I've taken responsibility for them every time and apologised, and yet there's them certain chatters (if you can call them that) such as Jared who comes in and hurls vile, disgusting stuff at people and not only are the staff very aware of it but were expected to just put up with it!! Where's the sense in that
I totally agree 100%

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
The screenshots are what got you banned.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thankyou supernova,
I've even considered the idea of trying to get as many other chat users together that I know are just as pissed off with the whole Jared business and get some kind of petition or soming put together that we can put to the main admin or even the owner of the site about it and lots of people also agreed that would be a good idea but know that it wouldn't even be entertained let alone the fact that could quite literally backfire on us too!!

Its completely out of order that we have to put up with and take the awful and upsetting things that he says to and about us in plain sight of the admin and nothing is being done about it anymore!! He doesn't even get banned for the constant ban evading anymore xxx

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The screenshots are what got you banned.
OK then now that someone has kindly explained to me what doxing is and that it gets you issued with a ban, at least I now know about that unfortunately I didn't at the time and wasn't aware of any of this at the time or I wouldn't of done it, and there wasn't anything at all in them two screenshots that was in anyway linked or aimed at a single person who was in chat,
Could you please tell me if you are able to how long the ban if for? xx

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thankyou supernova,
I've even considered the idea of trying to get as many other chat users together that I know are just as pissed off with the whole Jared business and get some kind of petition or soming put together that we can put to the main admin or even the owner of the site about it and lots of people also agreed that would be a good idea but know that it wouldn't even be entertained let alone the fact that could quite literally backfire on us too!!

Its completely out of order that we have to put up with and take the awful and upsetting things that he says to and about us in plain sight of the admin and nothing is being done about it anymore!! He doesn't even get banned for the constant ban evading anymore xxx
maybe we should ask jarded wotever his name is how he does it, then we could all try

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Haha what do you rekon our chances of being able to get away with it?? Lol

B

Beemovie

Haha what do you rekon our chances of being able to get away with it?? Lol
Pretty high I think given that he does day after day after day. We just need to learn his secret or we could start a rumour that he has something on admin? What could it be I wonder? A Sex scandal? Maybe he is related? Sherlock Beeholmes (very similar to Sherlock Barret-homes) will get to the bottom of it don't you worry.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

It's basically posting someone's personal information online with malicious intent. Doxing that is meant to intimidate, threaten, harass or lead to threats against someone could lead to legal trouble. You can see how things can get serious when doxed information of house addresses, telephone numbers, bank details, work information etc, could cause potential harm to the person being targeted, even fatal.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh no,☹️theThinker back in chat jail again already mate? Surely you couldn't have missed it here in the GHETTO that much??

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pretty high I think given that he does day after day after day. We just need to learn his secret or we could start a rumour that he has something on admin? What could it be I wonder? A Sex scandal? Maybe he is related? Sherlock Beeholmes (very similar to Sherlock Barret-homes) will get to the bottom of it don't you worry.
Beemovie, well now you have a ban from YAH maybe us oldie guys will stand a chance with the ladies in there lol.. hope you get back in there mate

Back