Would you accept a chip implant?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
any mine bleeps at airport , but not so much of late think they up graded machines.

ALL Airport scanners are linked to the GOV's own systems. If you have an RFID chip nothing will go 'BEEP'...

Just the GOV't knows your exact movements...Similar to what's in Smart phones..;)

B

badly

Lets look at the long term implications.
You're children and grandchildren will inherit you're altered DNA.
They wont be fully human.They'll be genetically altered humans without having any say or choice in the matter.
Let me say what the bible says about it.
Humans and the animal kingdom had become so corrupted by this very thing that God destroyed it in a flood to start afresh.
Mathew said,"As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man".
In Nebuchadnezzar's dream interpreted by Daniel.A statue of metals indicating kingdoms,starting with a gold head and decreasing in value to brass legs and finally an iron clay mix,which is destroyed by a rock.
Daniel's saying theres a mixed kingdom to come which will be destroyed.
That's a warning we need to take seriously.

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But the food we are buying from the grocery stores have added GMO ingredients which are altering already our DNA. So most of us are consuming food bought and not buying only organic or biodynamic food. So either way we all being affected.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lets look at the long term implications.
You're children and grandchildren will inherit you're altered DNA.
They wont be fully human.They'll be genetically altered humans without having any say or choice in the matter.
Let me say what the bible says about it.
Humans and the animal kingdom had become so corrupted by this very thing that God destroyed it in a flood to start afresh.
Mathew said,"As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man".
In Nebuchadnezzar's dream interpreted by Daniel.A statue of metals indicating kingdoms,starting with a gold head and decreasing in value to brass legs and finally an iron clay mix,which is destroyed by a rock.
Daniel's saying theres a mixed kingdom to come which will be destroyed.
That's a warning we need to take seriously.

Bollox....Religeon is responsible for some pretty nasty things. Should be BANNED>>>>
Mother, 38, 'deliberately drowned her four-year-old daughter in bath' | Daily Mail Online - Free Chat Rooms

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
well if you was to use dishwasher they be clean 1st time.

My 'First' ...'Dishwasher' died in a terrible accident...Yes, she refused to do as she was told and accidentally fell into a Freezer.

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As long as its AMD, Intel is so last year

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's a no from me. I am living quite long enough already, ta very much. I can also cope with the odd sniffle rather well cos brave. Now, if the chip were able to make me fly, then I would jump at it. Then I'd take off and zoom about like a woman possessed.

Runningbear04

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's a no from me. I am living quite long enough already, ta very much. I can also cope with the odd sniffle rather well cos brave. Now, if the chip were able to make me fly, then I would jump at it. Then I'd take off and zoom about like a woman possessed.
What do you mean " Like a woman possessed" you are a woman possessed lol x

Back