HAVE U NOTICED THE DECLINE.....

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
this post deffo gone off track..

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Doris, if the passive aggressiveness doesn't stop you're going to have to take a site break.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just wondered though whats passive aggression?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just wondered though whats passive aggression?
passive-aggressive
adjective
  1. of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As in any normal chat site one can either be passive or aggressive the 2 together dont make sense.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I'm sorry Jude, did you feel like you weren't getting enough attention. I'll remedy that. You guys and your drama is going to stop, now. K thanks.

K

Kookieboo

Decline? Do you mean here in forums or in chat? In chat the decline is down to mods and admin banning people for reasons not covered in TOU. For instance....an admin banned a chatter for correcting someones English...eeek! . When i called that admin "immature" I too was banned for TOU violation lol....yeah....Decline.

B

Beemovie

Decline? Do you mean here in forums or in chat? In chat the decline is down to mods and admin banning people for reasons not covered in TOU. For instance....an admin banned a chatter for correcting someones English...eeek! . When i called that admin "immature" I too was banned for TOU violation lol....yeah....Decline.
It figures and exactly the reason why the chat site is dying

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And then where u all gonna go.....gdgdgy new site perhaps ? :eek:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes I know..... my last 2 did and they were massive.

Reaction score
I'm put off creating new threads now, its embarassing when you happen to accidently create two identical ones.

Reaction score
you know u can edit it and change it to another one?
I like ur history ones

Yeah I managed to edit the post in the topic but couldn't find any option to change the title. Before when I've included polls in the topic I had the option to change the title, just not this time. Not so bad now its off the main page, I can live with it now.

Back