A kind charitable post for a change!

C

ChasingRubies

So there is an Animal Charity that is in the final to win £100,000 for their animal shelter, they are called the Celia Hammond Animal Trust and they NEVER destroy an animal (unless absolutely needed for their illness/injury).

At the moment there are so many unwanted dogs - mainly staffordshire bull terriers, that are put to sleep just because there is no room in the shelters for them, not to mention all the cats this will evidently go up at Christmas as it always does.

Anyway if you feel charitable please take a few mins to vote for them here:

100k Charity Giveaway | Animal Friends - Free Chat Rooms

Mission
To provide care and refuge for feral cats and kittens and for those animals which on the basis of age, temperament or appearance would not normally be taken in elsewhere.

To promote the welfare of animals through example and education.

To provide low cost treatment in our clinics for sick/injured animals whose owners do not qualify for help from the major charities but who cannot afford private veterinary fees.

To provide low cost neuter/vaccination clinics for animals belonging to people on benefit or those unable to afford private veterinary fees.

To operate a rescue service for animals, both domestic and feral, in emergency situations through calls from the public, local authorities and the police.

To provide long and short-term sanctuary accommodation and rehoming facilities for rescued animals.

To investigate complaints of cruelty and neglect and to take appropriate action.

The Trust has a strict non-destruction policy unless animals are suffering with a terminal illness or are hopelessly injured and beyond any veterinary help.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ChasingRubies

They are a cat charity I believe not dogs.d

They're for all animals, I think they just have way more intake of cats at the moment because of the whole SNARL, animal killer thing.

EDIT to say; the dogs they take in are hard to place dogs because of illness/injury/temperment :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
<<<<Massive Animal lover..Great cause. I have Voted for them.X

RSPCA are twats...I used to donate to them but they often Kill healthy animals.

GOOD LUCK..!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
This needs to be bumped up to the top. Good cause.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sorry already donate to an animal charity
this ones17155429_10154237790266078_1426946147941161226_n.jpg

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Awwww he's cute

Back