Silkinthemist and Mods in General

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
You seem to be holding a grudge over a grudge.... in chat.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wasn't fishing for "likes" earlier btw but I thank you for them. I think iggy empowers the "not part of my clan" thing which for me contradicts the who cares what they think attitude we were talking about. Personally I don't use it unless someone is really nasty..I'm still finding my way with it though.
Its very rare i iggy, i can do it perfectly well in my head lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It works for me.....

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Reading through this I suddenly remembered why I stopped chat rooms all those years ago. Nobody cares if 20 miss-fits need to be empowered with an iggy button, or if the mod takes sides, or if a newbie spouts crap cos they are trying to be part of it, or if someone has a grudge cos someone else called him a twonk. IT IS NOT REAL lol. I'm just waiting for my "real life" friend to say let's pm on UKchat . I wanted to try the forum because I've never done that b4.. it has been interesting and funny at times but maybe not my thing. So although I have enjoyed your company I will shut my cake hole now ….;)probably

You shouldn't give up on forum. Just a casual observation but you might have be swayed by the gang.

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Got to admit if ya face doesn't fit keep ya gums hushed.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Apologies for my outburst. Probably you are both right. I just find it a bit childish sometimes and frankly I cant be arsed with it. However I've met some nice ppl on here.. including you 2 and yaris. I'm gonna take a break from it see how I feel later. Cheers all.
3? mmmmm ok i understand

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Apologies for my outburst. Probably you are both right. I just find it a bit childish sometimes and frankly I cant be arsed with it. However I've met some nice ppl on here.. including you 2 and yaris. I'm gonna take a break from it see how I feel later. Cheers all.
No need to apologise, you did nothing wrong...you'll be welcomed back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back