Grrrrrr......The most annoying, irritating and selfish ever!

B

Beemovie

mrs d was this on phone? bt do a phone you can buy that cuts all these out , called bt guardian phones you can use with any company you dont have to be a bt customer. [ we virgin and use it] you can set it to allow the calls you want to come through try looking at it .
You can just block numbers in your phone. Simple

B

Beemovie

i know that,,, if you saw i said my old in laws that are in their 80s and have dementia, this is house phone.. also they dont like things to be messed with..as it is they are paranoid about the internet,, you try sorting it,, its not easy

but this is a forum to say you what you dislike

and that was one thing
oops i was wrong then

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is a call barring service on BT.... they cant get through at all then....... I told a cold caller who threatened to disconnect my Internet to do so as I dont own a computer or a mobile phone but nothing happened and I still use the same one lol.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wish I could stop the buzzies.... buzzing around here too.

Cassydog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Am I being unreasonable by asking my daughter to recycle so that rubbish does noted up round the side of my house or weeks until i have to pay o have it removed and by asking that shunt leaves her children in pee soaked beds for days. She and her two children live with me. Is it me?

Back