Concerns raised about 13yr olds in chat rooms such as YaH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
General room. Today was vile. I would dread any 13 year old using any room. Again in UK law talking to a minor is a criminal offence. Even a simple Hi. How would any mod check ages unless you see birth certificate.

I'm not entirely sure how the UK law works on communication with a minor, but i know that the US law states about immoral communication being a felony.

B

badly

So when you sign in now you get a load of adverts for sex cam sites and sex chat..How on earth can anyone think thats acceptable for 13 year olds to see when logging in?.Im of the opinion now that thanks to these ads its now illegal to allow minors on this site.

jacqui0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So when you sign in now you get a load of adverts for sex cam sites and sex chat..How on earth can anyone think thats acceptable for 13 year olds to see when logging in?.Im of the opinion now that thanks to these ads its now illegal to allow minors on this site.

Never mind 13 year olds!!! I find it offensive.....It is clearly not a chat site any longer it is a Knocking shop site and perhaps the ASA should be made aware of the content that is appearing on the site now!

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
This should be kept to 18 and overs. How anyone could think that a 13 year old child should be allowed to use a chat room of this sort, and actively encourage it, is just beyond belief!
Totally agree,Should not be aloud.Age limit should be strictly set.too 18.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is over 3 years old now and we do not allow minors onto this site, They are always removed once we know any are on here.
This thread is now closed for any further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back