Forum posts all geared to bans and banning now.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
btw I can do this bollocks for maybe another hr I cant go in chat an have be up in the morning :D

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sorry btw jude I seem to of hijacked the post and don't wanna have ppl being aggressive here.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well Jude I know I never did anything wrong to cause my ban and you know it too

I do mac... but yours is a ban from the site, not a moderator. It doesnt allow VPNs due to tracing. In some sites,as you know if using Mirc you cant enter...... I think its same sort of thingy.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do mac... but yours is a ban from the site, not a moderator. It doesnt allow VPNs due to tracing. In some sites,as you know if using Mirc you cant enter...... I think its same sort of thingy.
I never used mirc anywhere and you know that too

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you used to have to use mirc to be a moderator back in the day is it still the same ?

or am I thinking of the easiest way of using remote assistance it was one or the other I had it for lol

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
yes its a voluntary job in a chat room....der
I agree it's voluntary a job/ role you know what you getting into when you sign up- maybe mods should be able to set status as away, busy, chatting then we would know who's working etc. ....

Last edited:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mods are normal chatters too.. they might be busy,, they might be chatting in another room
they might even be away from the pc
but also people are expected to block,,,
its an adult site
if you dont feed the crap it will go away
Really you don't feed the crap?

Shall I quote a few forum topics where you take pleasure it tarnishing my name....

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sadly here it seems that the Lobby and some other rooms on this site have no decorum and people are allowed to get away with murder (or very nearly). I dont frequent many rooms and stay in about 3..... I am not a reporter and choose not to let myself be put in the position of room abuse.
However Spiderbloke ..... saying that the dhs seem to follow me around lol.

Back