Should the YAH room be renamed?

• yes, more young people need to be encouraged

• no, it must remain a room primarily for old people

• stop posting silly threads

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never been in Lobby, all oldies in YAH it seems, too old for 40s ......so how about the rest of us?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My name for the room would be "Life begins at 40",no mention of how old ya Heart is :).We already have a Lobby which accommodates all age groups don`t we ? Also a "40 to 50" room and a "café" .
40 + or 50+

Bumble_Bee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Am I missing something here - but didn't "stop posting silly threads" win the vote - not "yes, more young people need to be encouraged" - just saying like :D

J

JustinCredible

Am I missing something here - but didn't "stop posting silly threads" win the vote - not "yes, more young people need to be encouraged" - just saying like :D
No ..it was a clear win to rename the room.
The 'Stop posting silly threads' voters are the 'dont knows' . .the can't make up their mind types.. to be honest I think half of them don't know their arse from their elbow! They were offered a simple choice.. yes change the room's name or no keep it as it is. They wasted their vote. A crime against humanity because men died in wars so we could vote...They're the type that in a general election if they could they'd tick 'none of the above' it makes me mad... Mad i say! :mad:

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Theres already a 20-30 and a 40-50 plenty for the younger chatter,, they dont use those rooms why make another. The over 50s have lost their room YAH so i think over 50's room would be nice

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't really care!.....

B

Bad_Influence

Now that swearing is thankfully allowed in Young At Heart and more and more young vibrant people are frequenting the room perhaps changing the name of YAH would be appropriate?
Just call it the Lobby. Oh hold on..........

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

English only ty Buzzy.

J

JustinCredible

I don't really care!.....
It's not always all about you but thanks for that interesting contribution. While you may not care others clearly do so please don't deprecate this worthwhile and valuable thread ..thank you :)
English only ty Buzzy.
Bumblebee's post seemed to be clear English to me and grammatically correct or is this yet another hijacking? There's a thread here on the forum
specifically for hijackers.. just so you know.
See Justin is being a Drama Queen once again.
Calling me a drama queen again? you're suffering from RCS (repetitive chat syndrome) please stop calling me that or i may end up PTCD (Post traumatic chat disorder) and you wouldn't want that would you old girl? :rolleyes:

B

Beemovie

It's not always all about you but thanks for that interesting contribution. While you may not care others clearly do so please don't deprecate this worthwhile and valuable thread ..thank you :)

Bumblebee's post seemed to be clear English to me and grammatically correct or is this yet another hijacking? There's a thread here on the forum

Calling me a drama queen again? you're suffering from RCS (repetitive chat syndrome) please stop calling me that or i may end up PTCD (Post traumatic chat disorder) and you wouldn't want that would you old girl? :rolleyes:
Justine.
When you refer to 'Old girl' I thought it was more appropriate as a description for your good self. You whittle on like an old washer woman and your reference to 'luring in young chatters' is borderline reportable. If I didn't know you are just a forum wind up troll then i would have.
Please stick to being the drama llama that you are so obviously adept at and leave the adult stuff to the rest of us.
Oh and what to call the room? How about Justine's Drama lesson class? Or Justine and Judes jump in jamboree
Oh and finally, I tiddled myself at 'worthwhile and valuable thread'. Damn I think i will need Tennaman in future if I read any more of Justines contributions

Last edited by a moderator:

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Why can't it be about ME, ME, ME?....would make a change from it being about others on here!....worthwhile and valuable thread?, my arse! :rolleyes:

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why can't it be about ME, ME, ME?....would make a change from it being about others on here!....worthwhile and valuable thread?, my arse! :rolleyes:
Why on earth people bother to answer the troll I will never know waste of space

B

Bad_Influence

Gotta love this thread. It serves to remind me why I never go in any room before midnight. As for "luring in young chatters"... not only is that slightly creepy, but also I'd assume the room was named for a reason... to have a room for us oldies where we can chat without kids trying to "out-troll" eachother.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
It's actually a room for all registered users soooooo

J

JustinCredible

and so what if I am old.... I like being where I am in life..... :)
Going by your pic you're younger than me old girl..It's a term of endearment :p
as well as being a Drama Queen, Justin you are now a Drama Llama....lmao
I have a new name! but i'd prefer you to call me 'kick-ass' yes..I know you'd like to kick my ass . .but just call me it :cool:
Why on earth people bother to answer the troll I will never know waste of space
Yaris is only having a laugh..leave her alone

It's nice to see at least some joining in with the banter and having a laugh but I am shocked at the vitriol being aimed in my direction by some over this harmless (but worthwhile and valuable) thread. People! The forum is hardly being inundated with absorbing threads at the moment.. Aside from interesting debate the forum is supposed to be fun.. a bit of a laugh.. if you don't like something you see just ignore it but please don't use this thread as a stick to beat me with. .it can be very hurtful at times.

Admin.. you might give your consideration to stopping further comments on this thread as it may have served it's purpose.

Back