Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When Drama kicks off a certain person starts posting regular hmmm

You would think user whos a mod elsewhere would know better lol!

You two need to share a spoon.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wonder who that certain person would be then?

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone can add anything to forums........you really dont need to read or respond to any you dont want to.
It seems to me you, London Guy, only likes to pick holes in simple threads ..... I have never seen you reply to the more serious topics, where maybe you could add something of value.
no further comments

B

Bad_Influence

I reply to plenty of threads thanks Jude (You clearly don't look very far, I reply to most topics!)- I could say the same about you, you hijack most threads but avoid a thread dedicated to hijacking and you call others sarcastic lol.

Perhaps I should do a poll and ask others users should I stop posting on forum.
LG... you were a feckwit on the old site and I see no change here. You need it to be about you and if it's not you take issue. You post on threads hoping for a reaction and I admit this time you get it. You are a pathetic chatter.. you have no desire to get on with anyone.. you just want a reaction. It's shameful :(

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
LG... you were a feckwit on the old site and I see no change here. You need it to be about you and if it's not you take issue. You post on threads hoping for a reaction and I admit this time you get it. You are a pathetic chatter.. you have no desire to get on with anyone.. you just want a reaction. It's shameful :(
LOL all the old crew comming out of the woodwork just look at who liked your post.

Not bothered who likes me. The site is slowing turning back into the old cliques.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
London guy you love the sound of your own voice trying shutting your big gob let Doris speak shes a fallen angel

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Agree with Bad Here...

Nothing more to add.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bad you not exactly popular from what I see here so take your frustrations elsewhere.

Get on with plenty here thanks. Just not the Muppets.

So Define the 'Muppets'...and 'Plenty'?...:)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Blimey, so you have all come from somewhere else....... sounds a bit fishy.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Blimey, so you have all come from somewhere else....... sounds a bit fishy.

That was a long time ago Jude...Whole lot of changes have taken place since then...(But not with the Oldies...;) )

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I just got banned for swearing in the YAH room...When Swearing has been allowed?

Am i missing something?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back