Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looks like most peeps.. dont like most peeps on here anyhow.

B

Bad_Influence

Looks like most peeps.. dont like most peeps on here anyhow.
I have an innate dislike of trolls. As for my name here, does that really describe me? It may have done 10 years ago when I first chose it but not so much now (in my humble opinion).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'll let you into a little secret.;) Bad_influence is quite good (Not perfect;))..Yet.!)...At influencing folks to act in a way that might get them banned, but in a way that won't get HIM banned...It's a skill he has (Almost) perfected.

As i have said before, he has ulterior motives.

Not someone to be trusted on no account.

I am several steps ahead of Mr Bad...;)
He does seem to have friends in "high" places.Either that or I have no friends in High places ! :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have an innate dislike of trolls. As for my name here, does that really describe me? It may have done 10 years ago when I first chose it but not so much now (in my humble opinion).
You need to Google the meaning of the words "Internet Troll" .methinks .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Seasoned chatters won't buy that....!

Newcomers might, that's who you are trying to appeal to with that response.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
He does seem to have friends in "high" places.Either that or I have no friends in High places ! :)

What makes you say he has friends in 'High' places?...Who are these friends and what places are you on about?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So wat about the swearing in YAH.... do you wanna see it or dont you?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont give a fk who swears and who dont .... so long as it not personal intent.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do chat in rooms Megeena.............however I am a fan of forums too and its not me who makes these sarcastic comment, its the ones who reply. Or hadnt you noticed ?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Erm that's not true Jude you can be as sarcastic - others give as good as they get.

Just a casual observation but personally I think you try to dominate the forum - Maybe if you took a step back and looked at some of your replies you might see why you get peoples backs up so much.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone can add anything to forums........you really dont need to read or respond to any you dont want to.
It seems to me you, London Guy, only likes to pick holes in simple threads ..... I have never seen you reply to the more serious topics, where maybe you could add something of value.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone can add anything to forums........you really dont need to read or respond to any you dont want to.
It seems to me you, London Guy, only likes to pick holes in simple threads ..... I have never seen you reply to the more serious topics, where maybe you could add something of value.
I reply to plenty of threads thanks Jude (You clearly don't look very far, I reply to most topics!)- I could say the same about you, you hijack most threads but avoid a thread dedicated to hijacking and you call others sarcastic lol.

Perhaps I should do a poll and ask others users should I stop posting on forum.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I reply to plenty of threads thanks Jude (You clearly don't look very far, I reply to most topics!)- I could say the same about you, you hijack most threads but avoid a thread dedicated to hijacking and you call others sarcastic lol.

Perhaps I should do a poll and ask others users should I stop posting on forum.
lol all i seem to do now is answer to polls

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very nice Doris ..... is that you in your hula- hula costume ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back