Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Megs...With all due respect...:) The vote came with some unexpected turns...from members with a VIEW.

Those Views should be heard. love..:)

Altair darling the vote was done and dusted on sunday evening alas no more fighting thaeres a good chapxxx

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair darling the vote was done and dusted on sunday evening alas no more fighting thaeres a good chapxxx

Darling?...Not many folk here call me that..;)...Haha...

But i like it..;)

Do what you will Megs...And i will do what i do...;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Come on...Come on...Get some baby...I got you..;)

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
the Daliadrama can we please have a facility to remove unwanted followers pls

B

Bad_Influence

Bad_Inf. (Aka CosmicForce.) Transparent as ever. Instead of answering questions posed, skirts around them.
Glad you came back as 'Bad_Influence'...'CosmicForce' was a hurried, if not i'll thought out choice. Never befitted a man of your calibre. ;)
Yeah i know all about ban's. I once got banned for Quoting a line from a MOVIE.!! Some plank reported me, acusing me of using 'A vailed threat'..! You realy could'nt make this stuff up.
Then there was the fiasco with Cypher, which you were all too aware of.
That was the 'Old' site. Thankfully those silly rules dont apply here.
Skirt around all you like BadInf, a lot of us know why you're here. And it's not 'Because you can be'...It's because you have ulterior motives. You can't hide your transparency from me.
I have NEVER been banned from ANY site for anything remotely 'serious' in nature.
You, on the other hand ?...Have been banned for abusing women....!
That doesn't look good on your CV, does it...(Chris.)
Me Hush?...It would take an Army of you to hush ME.

Altair. Everyone who remembers you from the old site will know you are just a troll who will invent anything, say anything, just to get a reaction. I'm not playing your silly game. Take care.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair. Everyone who remembers you from the old site will know you are just a troll who will invent anything, say anything, just to get a reaction. I'm not playing your silly game. Take care.

I don't give a damn about 'Everyone'... who have a 'Selective memory'. There are folks here that remember you too, and what you are, don't forget.!

I don't need to say or invent anything...!! What would i gain from telling lies?

Why don't you tell the folks here WHY You....'Bad_Influence' was banned from the 'Old site'?......

Go on ...Be a MAN and Give the REAL reason...?

Or is it that too hard for you? ;)

BTW. I'm not trolling you. I troll no one. I'm gunning for you because of what you are and what you do and what you have done in the past.

You didn't chose the Nick Name 'Bad_influence' for nothing..!

You take care too..x

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I`m interested to see the reply to this :)

Don't hold your breath...! His reply will most likely be the usual 'Two sentence crap'.. as his last reply above.. Trying to turn it around so it's ME who is wrong or a Troll or whatever he sees fit to call me...!

It would be nice if he did admit the truth though...But i highly doubt that will happen.

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath...! His reply will most likely be the usual 'Two sentence crap'.. as his last reply above.. Trying to turn it around so it's ME who is wrong or a Troll or whatever he sees fit to call me...!

It would be nice if he did admit the truth though...But i highly doubt that will happen.

megeena

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bad influence has never been rude or trolled me so give it a rest pls

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bad influence has never been rude or trolled me so give it a rest pls

Megeena...Fair comment...But NO...I will not give it a rest...

Why doesn't he answer the questions?...Are you blind?

Just because HE hasn't been rude to YOU or Trolled you..That doesn't mean he hasn't to others..Wake up?.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What perks do followers get exactly that makes them wanna follow peeps around chat site. A chance of a free raffle ticket for the speedboat.... maybe?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megeena...Fair comment...But NO...I will not give it a rest...

Why doesn't he answer the questions?...Are you blind?

Just because HE hasn't been rude to YOU or Trolled you..That doesn't mean he hasn't to others..Wake up?.
I like Megeena very much but I`m afraid that I agree with what has been written by Altaire. Bad doesn`t "troll " everyone ,he has specific targets ,me being one of them so I speak from experience. I find him to be very condescending to the extent of patronising which isn`t a very nice trait,However , he manages to stay well in with those who he avoids Trolling.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I like Megeena very much but I`m afraid that I agree with what has been written by Altaire. Bad doesn`t "troll " everyone ,he has specific targets ,me being one of them so I speak from experience. I find him to be very condescending to the extent of patronising which isn`t a very nice trait,However , he manages to stay well in with those who he avoids Trolling.

I'll let you into a little secret.;) Bad_influence is quite good (Not perfect;))..Yet.!)...At influencing folks to act in a way that might get them banned, but in a way that won't get HIM banned...It's a skill he has (Almost) perfected.

As i have said before, he has ulterior motives.

Not someone to be trusted on no account.

I am several steps ahead of Mr Bad...;)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont know Bad Influence but by the sound of that name... I dont think I want to.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
He cant be worse than some of the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back