Former Commons speaker Bercow banned from Parliament

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He's finally got his long overdue comeuppance. Banned from parliament after being branded a serial liar and bully. He's also been suspended from the Labour party, though why they ever let him in, i'll never understand...

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pompous and arrogant, it's good to see men like him getting their comeuppance.
We have a few of those men use this Forum .The main preacher of Anti Vaccine is Bercoes twin i think :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He's finally got his long overdue comeuppance. Banned from parliament after being branded a serial liar and bully. He's also been suspended from the Labour party, though why they ever let him in, i'll never understand...

Really... ahahahahahahahahahaha

I dont watch the news these days.
But if true, that I love.
He should have been banned before he took office, or orifice, whichever you deem true

S

Saphire

We have a few of those men use this Forum .The main preacher of Anti Vaccine is Bercoes twin i think :)
The main preacher of the Anti Vaccine on here, whist I 100% do not agree with him on that subject, is certainly not pompous or arrogant to my knowledge.
Quite the opposite, he deals with his 'followers' who are definitely pompous and arrogant, quite deftly, without resorting to the personal childish abuse that gets thrown his way.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The main preacher of the Anti Vaccine on here, whist I 100% do not agree with him on that subject, is certainly not pompous or arrogant to my knowledge.
Quite the opposite, he deals with his 'followers' who are definitely pompous and arrogant, quite deftly, without resorting to the personal childish abuse that gets thrown his way.
You are joking yes ?. He is the most arrogant person on this site ! If he can`t respond to criticism then he just puts a "ROLF" smiley onto the reply for any poster who has contradicted his diatribe.
I`d need to go to some of his other threads to show you how he insults and abuses me ( for example ) because he knows that i won`t get much support for my posts . Go have a look yourself !.

S

Saphire

You are joking yes ?. He is the most arrogant person on this site ! If he can`t respond to criticism then he just puts a "ROLF" smiley onto the reply for any poster who has contradicted his diatribe.
I`d need to go to some of his other threads to show you how he insults and abuses me ( for example ) because he knows that i won`t get much support for my posts . Go have a look yourself !.
When I joined here I disagreed with him on numerous occasions about the vaccine...he was civil in his response.
I don't bother now...everything has been said.

I do think, if you treat people with respect on a forum (or in life in general) the overall response, by the majority of people will be to be respectful in return.
Obviously not everyone can manage that...but the majority can, ime anyway.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
dfgdgfgffgf.jpg

S

Saphire

It couldn’t have happened to a ‘nicer’ guy. He was totally biased in everything that was discussed in the House, something the Speaker is definitely not supposed to be. He made his stance on Brexit very well known and spat his dummy out when refused a peerage. He has ‘little man syndrome’ and is like a spoilt child.

I will not reply to him on most threads now because he manages to turn everything into a thread about him. I’m considering starting a new Forum just for his petty rants.
I usually go down the 'ignore forum bores' route myself....unless I am waiting in for a workman, or watching paint dry, then I may distract myself for a bit by having a play around.
The best approach though, is always....

DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

1_MEoq35A8O5DaHbM734Dy6A.jpeg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Angry airhead, bunny boiler angry, who spam posts post after post after post either slating other chatters or randoms she doesn't like, spewing a constant stream of incessant negativity, types in CAPS to reinforce her infantile insults that other people are trolls.

LMAO.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"I will not reply to him on most threads now because he manages to turn everything into a thread about him. I’m considering starting a new Forum just for his petty rants" says the "nice ,well mannered kind gentleman (hahaaa).
Ask him who he is trying to fool ?. Ask him exactly what he means by the silly statements which he makes about me ?.
He`s a dimbo who will just put a "rofl" smiley as a "like" for my post cause he isn`t really capable of a true answer. Ask for examples and he gets all uppity !lol .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"I will not reply to him on most threads now because he manages to turn everything into a thread about him. I’m considering starting a new Forum just for his petty rants" says the "nice ,well mannered kind gentleman (hahaaa).
Ask him who he is trying to fool ?. Ask him exactly what he means by the silly statements which he makes about me ?.
He`s a dimbo who will just put a "rofl" smiley as a "like" for my post cause he isn`t really capable of a true answer. Ask for examples and he gets all uppity !lol .
What did i tell you ? :)

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Angry airhead, bunny boiler angry, who spam posts post after post after post either slating other chatters or randoms she doesn't like, spewing a constant stream of incessant negativity, types in CAPS to reinforce her infantile insults that other people are trolls.

LMAO.

Are you referring to Saphire? I find her one of the more intelligent posters on here. She starts interesting threads and brings a lot to this forum that is sadly lacking.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyway...about that Bercow bloke.:rolleyes:
Never liked him. He was way too fond of his own voice. Funny how you give some people a little power and it goes completely to their heads. I often wonder why the powers that be don't use their gut instincts more before elevating people like Bercow.

Bercow: "Well, Sir, have I got the job?"
Parliamentary Board: "Our cuntometer's are unanimously in the red. So, **** off."

Back