Guess something about the next poster.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I am trying to work out how this can be considered a 'Word Game'.
Maybe someone might use this category in the correct manner in future.
Just consult a dictionary if you get stuck.
Scrabble anyone?
;)

B

Bad_Influence

Amazingly, SAD, you guessed correctly. I do have a mind. A mind to mock the weak(minded), a category I do not hesitate to place you in.
And now for the next poster: You struggle to type in comprehendible sentences and have dreadful grammatical skills. Am I correct?
:cool:
I accept you have the right to pretend to be something you’re not, and to try to belittle everyone with each comment you make. Just as I have the right to point out how pathetic you are.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I accept you have the right to pretend to be something you’re not, and to try to belittle everyone with each comment you make. Just as I have the right to point out how pathetic you are.
Very disappointing! I had at least hoped that you would have made a simple spelling mistake but it looks like you were extremely cautious not to be caught out. Please note that I have emboldened your faux pas where you are entitling me to do as I wish. Thanks for that.
Who is pretending anything? I have never pretended to be your superior. I know that I am.
*** Once again you have failed to contribute anything constructive to yet another Forum thread, and you wonder why people condemn you. ***
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Very disappointing! I had at least hoped that you would have made a simple spelling mistake but it looks like you were extremely cautious not to be caught out. Please note that I have emboldened your faux pas where you are entitling me to do as I wish. Thanks for that.
Who is pretending anything? I have never pretended to be your superior. I know that I am.
*** Once again you have failed to contribute anything constructive to yet another Forum thread, and you wonder why people condemn you. ***
:rolleyes:
Run along WP. I know you have been asking of my whereabouts in the room. It’s sweet that you miss me but for obvious reasons I do not miss you. When YOU contribute to a forum without attacking everyone, maybe you will learn that being a prick isn’t the best way for you to act, constantly. Take care, I truly hope get the help you so desperately require.

Back