May I suggest..........Additions to chat

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Seems most of you were but I was NOT a member of AOL.... I belonged to a much larger chat site which closed many years ago sadly. The best one ever I think..... but fb won the war and many old social media sites closed . Eventually I came here and have found it to be fun but a bit iffy at times. I have had my own rooms, modded, hosted and am quite offay with the workings of chat. However I do think there should be a way of making a room here,that stays on site and does not go when peeps vacate it. It should remain in the perm list,with its own hosts and then I am sure many would return to use the rooms they feel most comfortable with........ Just an idea for you owners and admins to consider and make this site one of the most successful.

J

JustinCredible

The only room worth going into on the site is the Young At Heart room and that's because it has Moderators.. Admin have been recruiting new Mods I imagine to sort the other rooms out.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Justin as we have said before..... most adults dont need minders!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And most Londoners are adult chatters here.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Every time someone visits the site they are faced with the awful advertising. And surprise surprise, adblock doesn't work. How else do sites like this make money?
They don't if we don't click. We exist purely to make them money.
If you think the site exists for any other reason, then you are deluded.

I wont click those adds then. Less money for them to make. lol. Also, Ads on sites could be infected. I don't click on ads anyway usually

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont know wat happened to cat from hell Macgyer but she really didnt like the adverts !

The_Quiz_Wiz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What is this start here button below too download our website?
Are you not into live chats anymore or webcams live in skype?
Are you now just into text in a forum?
Let me know in my Skype, you know where I am!
Send me an invite to chat when you return there!
Dragonslayer (Alan)

T

thecakelady

So you've ended up here too Jude! It's not a patch on the FRC old music room with Jim and Jan and their quizzes. Hey ho , life moves on !

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cakelady.... I have no idea who u are but if you were with us in those days then you will know a great site when u see one eh?
p.s. let me know who ? x

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh I think I remember now.... seeya tomo x

T

thecakelady

i was the one with a chocolate eclair as my profile pic .... although it changed to other cakes for people's birthdays

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea those were the days......we have been to a few other places since but they closed down too. I do hear occasionally from Jim x

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wat are these awards supposed to mean on here?

Back