Moderation submission form

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats ok so long as you dont get too fat...........Pandas need to fit into their cage.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
What I actually need to know when going thru your application is your chat name, your experience modding, why you are no longer modding, IT experience and timeframe to chat. Also add in there somewhere your chat handle. K thanks.

J

JustinCredible

The application form asking for the applicant's name and address is what put off people of the right stuff applying. Thank you for clearing up exactly what you need to know..appreciated.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What I actually need to know when going thru your application is your chat name, your experience modding, why you are no longer modding, IT experience and timeframe to chat. Also add in there somewhere your chat handle. K thanks.
TheDalaiDrama, ....but why do need The application form asking for the applicant's name and address?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
TheDalaiDrama, ....but why do need The application form asking for the applicant's name and address?

Its probably to let them know you are real and live somewhere Megs.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I mean apply or not.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Passes on megs and judes address to senior mod

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Funny that... cos its not us who wanted to apply its u !

crusti

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe they need ur address so they can send you a brand new whizzy superduper fast pc to mod with and/or send freebies.
We all know its unpaid but maybe thats the reason why people wanna be a mod, to get a new pc and freebies, there can be no other reason.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe they need ur address so they can send you a brand new whizzy superduper fast pc to mod with and/or send freebies.
We all know its unpaid but maybe thats the reason why people wanna be a mod, to get a new pc and freebies, there can be no other reason.

no. still waiting on a answer

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow crusti.... they will all be applying in droves now.............and maybe the site will go broke supplying all these new state of the art pcs. :eek:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
putting an NA for the personal info is okay so long as you provide me your chat handle. Thanks.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats ok Megs 233..... your bus pass number will do instead.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I wish I had time to troll the net.

Back