SERIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSIONS.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The discussion about hijacking threads even gets hijacked.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry mrsd but your husband has banned me from your pad and super nova is nearer at her seaside abode :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
just relized this is a serous post im not posting again

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone knows the meaning of serious............wtf cares anyhow.:confused:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How would you define serious? to be honest I never see you contribute much to the film discussion apart from a brief mention of Ghost and Superman not exactly simulating highbrow :D

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LONDON GUY, If you took the trouble to read the topics you would see I reply to the ones that interest me or are funny ......sometimes I have to respond to dumbos which I try to do in the least offensive way.
I have always preferred topic threads to chat cos its calmer and more time to think.........I use the dots to take a breath.
Maybe you should give them a go too. ;)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
LONDON GUY, If you took the trouble to read the topics you would see I reply to the ones that interest me or are funny ......sometimes I have to respond to dumbos which I try to do in the least offensive way.
I have always preferred topic threads to chat cos its calmer and more time to think.........I use the dots to take a breath.
Maybe you should give them a go too. ;)

If you do wish to try and put people down with insults at least try a more mature approach.

I read all topics well the ones that are not hijacked. You never answered my question about this thread - you wanted serious discussions about films here but you gave up after mentioning two films.

You say you prefer forums but on the old version of the site you seemed to prefer domination of London chat every evening.

In regards to taking a breather lets take a look at each others post counts? Its you that will take off if you keep talking hot air.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would be nice to see you respond to others criticisms once in a while Jude or do you see me as a easy target :D

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
LOL at the tactical likes of Judes post slagging me off.

I am sure its not just me that sees the games being played here! Well I hope not :D

The devil makes work for idle hands

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was referring to the serious post of homelessness...dont suppose for one moment you read it or your response was not favourable.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was referring to the serious post of homelessness...dont suppose for one moment you read it or your response was not favourable.

That post was ages ago is the best you can do ? If you go to the trouble of reading the post you will see made a contribution Jude. Are those glasses just for show?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LOL at the tactical likes of Judes post slagging me off.

I am sure its not just me that sees the games being played here! Well I hope not :D

The devil makes work for idle hands

Now what you on about ?.... I DONT SLAG PEOPLE OFF!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Too tired for this rubbish - sure Team Jude will be along soon :rolleyes:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
funny jude i only see one person slagging off :) hi luv...
Well that's funny how you all soon b**** about me. I see plenty of other replies in this thread but as per I get It full force.

But out Doris

Back