Nuclear war in 2020's

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
what about manipulation? what about love? dependence?
what about accusations?

200 years ago before the welfare state and modern liberalism people would sell their children into prostitution. The abolish of slavery is a modern idea too.

The only example I can give you of a survivor of the post apocalyptic world is a drug addict in modern day life. They don't care what they do or whom they hurt as long as they get their next fix. Now instead of drugs think fresh water and food.

What do you do a stay alive?

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
200 years ago before the welfare state and modern liberalism people would sell their children into prostitution. The abolish of slavery is a modern idea too.
what you refer to as "modern liberalism" is a lie.
you're either full of sh** or delusional sir, people still sell their children into prostitution and slavery is alive and kicking,, police even protect child grooming gangs that's a fact anyone with a pulse knows this & we're all slaves to the dollar, thems the facts, people live to work now.
The only example I can give you of a survivor of the post apocalyptic world is a drug addict in modern day life.
you are a C unt hair away from being a drug addict, the only reason you have your own teeth & aren't lying in a puddle of your own piss is because of Taxation, you want to talk about slavery? lets talk about Tax?
Now instead of drugs think fresh water
I bet you pay for your water right????????????????? (please answer me this question)?
I've NEVER paid for water and never will, it falls from the fucking sky man
What do you do a stay alive?
I decided to become self employed to keep my sanity.
what do I do now?... haha... well... that sir will require a Golden pick axe forged by Thor himself to discover & you don't have the minerals to find out, lay off the AI copy & paste & talk to people like a real person.

Last edited:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
what you refer to as "modern liberalism" is a lie.
you're either full of sh** or delusional sir, people still sell their children into prostitution and slavery is alive and kicking,, police even protect child grooming gangs that's a fact anyone with a pulse knows this & we're all slaves to the dollar, thems the facts.

You clearly live in a different world to me. I can't remember see anyone selling their children here in Brighton. Grooming gangs are problem and they always have been. it's not been done openly since Victorian times.

Slavery today it's more likely to be done behind closed doors today. It will be a cleaner or cam model, not someone chained to the till at your local Tesco's.

you are a C unt hair away from being a drug addict, the only reason you have your own teeth & aren't lying in a puddle of your own piss is because of Taxation, you want to talk about slavery? lets talk about Tax?

Okay let's talk about the taxation system. It never was a fair system. People at bottom of society take more out than they put in. The people at the top of our society have ways of avoiding it. This is why we are taxed on what we buy and use. it's got nothing to do with income. if it was about income towns with large numbers of unemployed and students would have no public services. If it was about income those areas would have little or no entertainment and shops would only sell basics.

I'll go as far as saying that areas were the most of wealthy living in them a fewer public services than run down areas and fewer shops.

I bet you pay for your water right????????????????? (please answer me this question)?
I've NEVER paid for water and never will, it falls from the fucking sky man

Water meters have been mandatory my area for the last 20 years. I pay for what I use the same as electricity and gas.

The idea that you can drink rain water is nonsense. I don't think it's safe to drink long term given all the pollution in the air. It needs to be cleaned before we can use it. I've had plenty stomach bugs after kayaking in rivers and the sea to know better than to drink uncleaned and treated water.

or 14 years I was a respite foster carer for a local authority for children aged 0 to 18, but I found out some sh** I shouldn't have about "high ups" in the scam, that turned me mentally ILL, so I decided to become self employed to keep my sanity.
what do I do now?... haha... well... that sir will require a pick axe to discover & you don't have the minerals to find out.

Those higher ups you're talking about? They kept you alive and tried to give you an education. They forced the community to pay for it, nobody wanted too.

The projected estimated cost of running the home is estimated to be £5,309 per week at current prices. In 2022/23, the average weekly cost spent on placing a child in a residential private provision with complex needs was £7,739 while the average weekly cost of an emergency placement was £10,597 per week

The money state spent on you per year is more than the cost at one of our better public schools.

You're the product of the welfare state and you should be grateful for all the help you've been given.

Instead you complain it wasn't enough and you deserve more? Why? Why should I go to work to pay for someone else's child? Because it's the right thing to do or if I don't pay they send me to jail? Its like playing child support when the child's not yours. No one wants to do it.

Up to the age of 18 you can blame your parents, your guardians, the state and everyone else for the bad decisions in life. Once you get to 18 you're allowed to make those decisions yourself.

If you don't have the skills or the brains to realize your life only gets better if you work, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

If you didn't realize a few years spent a local college getting a better education improve your life, more fool you.

If you didn't realize there were better opportunities out there than in your local area and choose to move for a better life, more fool you.

Instead of looking for more handouts, Start being more self-reliant. Find a job. Start making some money and improve your life.

Money means you decide where you want to live instead of where you can afford. Money means driving the car you want instead of the car you can afford. Money means choice.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Grooming gangs are problem and they always have been. it's not been done openly since Victorian times.
while I'm very glad you've allowed me to post this video, you sir, are fucking blind
and it still continues, ignored by police.
People at bottom of society take more out than they put in. The people at the top of our society have ways of avoiding it
this statement is contradictory unto itself.
a bit WOKE if you want my opinion for an AI response?
The idea that you can drink rain water is nonsense.
here is 10 simple ways to sterilize water... jesus just boiling it is enough, how old are you?
Those higher ups you're talking about? They kept you alive and tried to give you an education. They forced the community to pay for it, nobody wanted too.
this statement implies you agree with everything I've said, yet your replies to me are again, contradictory, which tells me you are awake but in denial of the system that fails us & our children, which makes you weak & just as bad as those that impose & justify it, it makes you an enabler, in fact that's exactly what you're doing you're justifying it.
like I said, if you have any chance of interreacting with humans stop using AI as a response via copy & paste & talk like a man.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
You're the product of the welfare state and you should be grateful for all the help you've been given.
while I appreciate you believe you live in a world where Government provides for all and we should all be super grateful......... this is not the reality, the reality is bleak
the reality is our Government has failed us all.

Last edited:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm currently speaking with an 11 year old female who's in so much physical pain because her single mom doesn't take her to the dentists she'd rather do smack & she's not legally old enough to register herself for dental care, while I appreciate you believe you live in a world where Government provides for all and we should all be super grateful......... this is not the reality, the reality is bleak
the reality is our Government has failed us all.

It's all very sad but why should I care? More to the point why should I pay for it?

Because it's the right thing to do? I would rather keep the cash

Think yourself lucky there is a government funded welfare system.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
would you say Taxation is theft?

Taxation is avoidable so you can't class it as theft. If I lived on a small boat out at sea full-time I would never have to pay tax ever again.

All societies have rules and if you decide to live in one you need to follow those rules. Taxation is part of that society. The community decides how and where to spend that money. And if you don't like that society leave.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
why you saying that when you pay for something that falls from the sky for free :D dipshit

I wont elaborate anymore on this unless you reply to what I've said, if you don't your just ignorant.

Seagull sh** falls from the sky I wouldn't want to eat it. I see people pissing off of hotel balconies I wouldn't want to drink it.

They're both free from the sky and I don't want either.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
while I'm very glad you've allowed me to post this video, you sir, are fucking blind
and it still continues, ignored by police.

this statement is contradictory unto itself.
a bit WOKE if you want my opinion for an AI response?

here is 10 simple ways to sterilize water... jesus just boiling it is enough, how old are you?

this statement implies you agree with everything I've said, yet your replies to me are again, contradictory, which tells me you are awake but in denial of the system that fails us & our children, which makes you weak & just as bad as those that impose & justify it, it makes you an enabler, in fact that's exactly what you're doing you're justifying it.
like I said, if you have any chance of interreacting with humans stop using AI as a response via copy & paste & talk like a man.

Oh I missed this one all the stuff you're posting.

It's late going to answer this one quickly.

Looking at prison numbers for people who were in care compared to people who weren't, there are far more people in prison and young offenders who weren't involved in the care system.

You could argue that the numbers involved in the care system are small compared to the wider community and this is the reason for the hispidity. The truth is while those looking after children in care these days are vetered and trained, parents aren't. You could say that all parents love their children but we know that it's not true.

Your childhood might have been bad but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i prefer when you talk like a person =)

You know I have a dehumidifier in my kitchen it produces about five litres of water a week which I use to top up my toilet. Would you like to drink it? Its free water !! Here is a hint you might want to boil it first ;)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
The truth is while those looking after children in care these days are vetered and trained, parents aren't. You could say that all parents love their children but we know that it's not true.
you bemuse me with your naivety again, for those children in care who you claim the carers are vetted were actually abused in the 1st place and those abusers seek to rise to the position of power.
also I know for a fact............
you know what, I can't talk to you about this, but I'm glad I hit a nerve with you & made you talk as a real person for a change it's nice mate, you should talk more as you =)

Last edited:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
which I use to top up my toilet. Would you like to drink it?
now you're being a wanker again, and I love it! I don't know if I could trust you in a combat situation! lololol
iu

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
You could argue that the numbers involved in the care system are small compared to the wider community
oh you'd be amazed at how taking children into care is big business for Government ££££££ just see the adverts in town mate & on the busses, library's
our version of the USA's CPS (child protection service) is called CAFCASS & it's as twisted & evil as the devils rope around your neck, the whole system is designed to drive a wedge between families
Verbatim

Last edited:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you bemuse me with your naivety again, for those children in care who you claim the carers are vetted were actually abused in the 1st place and those abusers seek to rise to the position of power.
also I know for a fact............
you know what, I can't talk to you about this, but I'm glad I hit a nerve with you & made you talk as a real person for a change it's nice mate, you should talk more as you =)

You're right it's nice to hear from somebody who's experienced our care system. Someone who we have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on and their only long-term prospects is a premature death and jail. Someone were forced to continuously support the rest of their short life.

People say on government wastes our money.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Someone who we have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on and their only long-term prospects is a premature death and jail.
what the F are you talking about me??
if not who are you talking about jesus

Back