Selfish Brits ruining economy by not being paid enough to live.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
RISHI Sunak has criticised self-centred British wage earners for receiving pay rises not sufficient to feed, clothe and house themselves.

The prime minister has asked how he is expected to manage an economy where, just for going to work, Britons have received pay rises that are still quite a bit lower than inflation.

He continued: It’s self self self with you bastards. Who cares about Britain’s prospects for growth as long as you’re getting yours, eh?

By now you should be living from value-brand meal to value-brand meal, wearing your father’s hand-me-down boot-cut jeans from 1998, selling off your furniture to foreigners. But instead you pricks are out there buying stuff.

What’s wrong with you? What happened to the plan we agreed, where you get poorer and poorer every year while we cut public services to the bone? Can’t you see that’s the only route to tax cuts for wealth creators?

A 7.8 per cent pay rise? And I suppose you ‘need it’ to ‘pay your mortgage’? What happened to getting evicted? What happened to going on the game? Where has this country’s resourcefulness gone?

And now I’m going to have to take it all out on the public sector. Those poor nurses. You did this to them.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to understand people don't want to pay taxes :rolleyes:
Businesses do not want to pay employees money or taxes :rolleyes:
And the make things worse people don't want to pay me for sex:rolleyes:

It's time to return to old-fashioned principles. If you want a better pay rise join a union. If you don't get your pay rise go on strike just like granddad used to do !!!

I need to go and catch a train oh wait and I am strike today o_O

Back